- 1.Before starting any project keep in mind that you are having the full knowledge about the base of project,what are the users expectations and what are our goals,understanding customer’s needs,roles and responsibility of each team members,because until you are having deep understanding how would you make your team members organized and make project successful.
- 2. What are the project team requirements, what skills they require to make project and you must be sure about that ever team member is clear about their roles and responsibility.
- 3.Be a good project leader,because your good approach makes your project successful, as a good project leader you should have the proper knowledge of everything so that you can help your members to make best effort in making successful project.
- 4. Define critical project milestones ex- each phase from initiation to closure.
- 5.Keep the communications lines open so that project goes smooth with understanding of everyone,if everyone is clear about their goal everything will go in right way.
- 6. Do not over complicate the project management with too much documentation.
- 7.There can be risk at any stage of project,so risk management is essential for project management.
- 8. Make sure that proper documentation of project and all the stakeholders sign on the changes before proceeding.
- 9. Final project should meet the project requirement,so project should be properly checked at each phase because ultimately project should meet the user requirements this is the final phase of project after closure phase comes.
- 10.This is the final step after the project is over what lessons you learnt, was project a failure or success and what problems faced during project how we solved those issues. These are some steps for project management to make project on track and to make successful project,keeping these steps in mind will make project successful.
29 January 2014
Project Management Tips For BeginnersPosted by Sachin Yadav in: GADGET REVIEW
Zoho Projects for more tools for your project. There are some steps to keep in mind to run a project successfully.